Wire & Plastic Machinery is an active participant in international trade shows. With key customer accounts in Russia and the CIS countries - exhibiting at Wire Russia in Moscow was important. We had some very interesting meetings and came away with many qualified leads. The attendance at the show was down from the last show but most of the visitors to our booth were decision makers.
Our booth showcased pictures of latest second hand wire and cable equipment acquisitions. The following machines generated the most interest amongst visitors:
- Nextrom Tight Buffer Line
- Nextrom/Nokia-Maillefer Loose Tube, SZ Strander and Sheathing Line (For optical fiber cable production)
- Samp and Niehoff Multi-wire Drawing Lines
- Niehoff and Bekaert Rod Breakdown Lines
- Lesmo and Samp DT Bunchers
- Davis-Standard Extrusion Lines and Spirka Braiders
Booth visitors were also given a demonstration of the search feature on our new interactive website. The show was 4 days long and for the most part we had a constant stream of visitors except for the last day. Oleg Salnikov assisted with Russian translations – his help was invaluable!