A Roteq 110 wire Armoring Line (CBR1315), currently installed at a Wire and Cable company in Texas, is up for sale. The line was manufactured in 2006/2007 and is a Right to Left configuration. It will accommodate a maximum cable diameter of 3.5" (89 mm) and has a maximum line speed of 100 FPM (30.5 MPM).
The line consists of:
- 96" (2.4 m) fork style, trunnion support Rotating Payoff, shaftless with pneumatic disc tensioning (adjustable from main panel), 30HP rotational drive motor.
- Stem Payoff frame: 110 positions
- Rotating Pre-Twister, line shafted from Rotating Payoff
- Pre-Form and Tension Stands: 110 positions
- 60" (1.5 m) Rotating Belt Caterpuller Capstan with 60” track length and 30HP Belt Drive and line shafted to Rotating Takeup.
- 96" (2.4 m) fork style, trunnion support Rotating Takeup, shaftless with reel drive of 10HP and rotational drive of 50HP
- Radio Frequency video monitoring
- Powered Bobbin loading and unloading arrangement
The line will handle bobbins with 96" (2.4 m) Flange x 68" (1.7 m) overall width and has a lift capacity of 20,000 lbs (9 MTons).
The drive and control system includes Parker 690+ AC Vector Drives and Controls, Allen Bradley PLC and operator interface, and separate pedestal type operator station.
Photos can be seen on our website at http://inventory.wireandplastic.com/All/Rotating%20Equipment/Drum%20Twisters/CBR1315.